Thank you for your interest in the products and services of the DFUN BATTERY.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from DFUN BATTERY ( the “ Physical Goods ” ).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, DFUN BATTERY will repair or replace, at no charge ( but NOT including the round shipping fee during warranty time ), products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. This Limited Warranty is transferable.
What will we do to correct the problems?
DFUN BATTERY will:
- Replace or repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
- Different Model of the battery come with different warranty time from the date of purchased:
Model : DFPA12100 come with 8 Years warranty .
Model: DFPA48100 come with 5 Years warranty .
- DFUN BATTERY provides free lifetime technical support & troubleshooting.
- A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 1 Year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, or modification- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disasters- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods This Limited Warranty does not cover any shipping charges, handling charges, gift wrap fees or taxes. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges.
- Damage due to improper installation; loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, incorrect connections ( series and parallel ) for desired voltage and AH requirements, or reverse polarity connections.
- Environmental damage; inappropriate storage conditions as defined by the Manufacturer; exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage.
- Damage caused by collision.
- Damage due to improper maintenance; under- or over-charging the Product, dirty terminal connections.
- The product that has been opened, modified, or tampered with.
- The product that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for, including repeated engine starting
- The product that was used on an oversized inverter/charger ( any inverter/charger that is rated to 3500 Watts or greater) without the use of a Manufacturer-approved current surge limiting device.
- The product that was under-sized for the application, including an Air Conditioner or similar device having a locked rotor startup up current that is not used in conjunction with a Manufacturer-approved surge-limiting device.
- Product not stored in adherence to the Manufacturer’s storage guidelines, including storage of the Product at a low state of charge.
You shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to DFUN BATTERY.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must obtain a Return Merchant Authorization ( RMA ) number and instructions on how to return a product by contacting us.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in either their original packaging, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by the DFUN BATTERY.
To obtain the Return Merchant Authorization ( RMA ) number, you can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://dfunbattery.com/pages/contact